Starting An Engineering Club High School How Do I Start An Engineering Club At My High School?

How do I start an engineering club at my high school? - starting an engineering club high school

I'm back in high school and I have a passion for mathematics and science, particularly engineering. My school does not have an engineering club and I wonder if someone could tell me how I go to start my own engineering club at school. My proposal has the approval of my school, but I would like to help with the practical arrangements it has in the club at every meeting. It would also, could do as suggestions for possible projects and activities of the club are greatly appreciated. Please help!

2 comments:

Stan the Rocker said...

If your school has an alumni association to see if they can connect with students in the areas of technology. These people may sources as guest speaker. Also, the local chapter of the ASCE, ASME and IEEE trying to contact a guest speaker.

If the school about the obligation of the community service clubs to DPW to see if your city or state DOT to gather volunteers must rubble and garden. It pleny engineers working in the Department of Public Works and the Ministry of Transport, so that you may establish itself in a position where contacts.

As for club activities, you need to solve the problems. You can also configure trips. If you have prior contacts, they can turn to the prospect of their offices or workplaces.

You can enter competitions for the exposure to the club. Egg throwing paper planes and cars have run competitions rubber bands quite easily. Posting fliers around the school to enter their bids. If you have a school paper, press a problem, and could be a story, write to the competition.

Assimila... said...

I would like), a favorite teacher talk (mathematics or physics and see if they could, the local group, a group of professional engineers, such as ASME or IEEE contact to see if there is no option possible sponsorship / mentors.

Post a Comment