F /f Wedgie Stories Pantsed Pulled Down How To Get Back At My Brother?

How to get back at my brother? - f /f wedgie stories pantsed pulled down

2 days ago my younger brother has slipped behind me and gave me a big wedgie. I told him, not so immature and told me to facilitate and live a little and do not act like IM better than he did. He said it seems fair to you this way because I am. He got angry and gave me the finger. The next day, out of the question, and the next day he apologized, but has not said a word. Later that day I was writing and said Saum F *** off and leave me alone.
I know it was a mistake, next to him and told him that I was better than him, but it was a pain in the @ zz our Parrents was in a 1-week trip last Monday. He just called me and jokes and jokes between me and I want revenge humiliate or embarrass you get the stop message. I asked several times to stop bothering me, but it still does.
Some of you are our age, I am 16 to 14, I thank you for your help!

4 comments:

Stephani... said...

Being mature and let go. He seeks attention. Give positive attention. Go play ball with him or with him to the movies. Who feel excluded

Class of 2010 said...

You can be old (throwing flour at him) or you can draw heav sleeping on his face. , Submitted In fact, my brothers underwear on the light post in front of our house is. It was difficult to say something, but the drawing of his face was funny. Me and my brother are the same age as you and your brother and I know how much your .... As we grow up and stop acting like two. Good luck!

Dodger Faithful said...

Finger in hot water during sleep is always a good idea. There's nothing like urinating bed humiliate someone.

eye said...

I agree with Stephanie. He seeks attention.

Post a Comment