Die Of Aspirate Pneumonia I Think Maybe My Germophobia Is Getting A Little Out Of Hand...advice?

I think maybe my germophobia is getting a little out of hand...advice? - die of aspirate pneumonia

Recently, I was so paranoid about germs. Every time I touch something ... Dog bowl, bowl dinner someone else, a piece platsic on the floor. I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in five days. I physically can not bear the thought of sitting in a public toilet .... latley I can not even touch the doorknob in a public toilet. I do not even like white linen, because I would like to discuss other peoples dirty laundry. I think it is because my mother was very ill a month ago, E. coli had led to the poisoning and kidney failure, and possibly aspiration of fluid, causing nearly died. Fortunately, thanks to a miracle of God, he heals. But I think the whole E. coli scare me so bad, I'm super paranoid. I can not eat at the buffet ... may be because all I can think is how it probably around the terminal feces and dirty tables and such. But I feel like a fool. Any tips?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better safe than sorry. Sigue!

Anonymous said...

Better safe than sorry. Sigue!

Post a Comment