How To Make Blueprints For A Teen Room On The Computer Teen Room Redecorating Ideas???

Teen room redecorating ideas??? - how to make blueprints for a teen room on the computer

IN planning can redecorting in my room this summer and wondered if the man is a few ideas about what I could do my favorite color pink, but I was able to work w / other colors such as turquoise or even a place or a violet light when They are soft and the color pink, but I could not work w / a color slightly lighter than fuchsia I also need storage containers and maybe you can be placed under the bed in my room, have complicated cousin e-ID office, but a match from the shelves on my radio to put in each corner would not be required, however, found in w / a exact copy, but only some of the ideas gathered that I am in my room

well if you provide links to websites in the search for places a little too thanx =]

4 comments:

Carole Q said...

http://kidsthemebedrooms.com
can give some ideas.
PS color settings sound very cool.

Hatmat said...

Sometimes the best way is to get inspiration for a color scheme, in stores like Target and Bed Bath and Beyond, and choose to go with your first booking. Then you can paint to match!

barbara m said...

try to go on this website, many young people in all kinds of room styles items.
http://mariesmanor.hotusa.org/index.html

I am, I am ready to be new again said...

http://www.wakeupfrankie.com/

Look online and in stores for ideas, write a list of things that you love how the colors and you do not do it in your room

Post a Comment