Maybelline Eye Shadow Shimmery White Under Brow Bone? Comparable To IN LINE ICE Roller Eye Shadow By Maybelline (discontinued)?

Shimmery white under brow bone? comparable to IN LINE ICE roller eye shadow by maybelline (discontinued)? - maybelline eye shadow

I really liked role ONLINE Collor ice was a bright, white, looking very low on the forehead,
I do not care matt white
what to look something like this, a bright, white bones beneath my forehead?
I can achieve something, such as Ulta?
"It has 2 pix?
thankx

3 comments:

Daniell... said...

Maybelline eyeshadow losing what looks like a container eyeliner .. The white .. Before, I ice and inline skaters have to use roles and it works so well for me.

~Jusagir... said...

http://laminerals.com/inc/sdetail/567

That's what I use ... It's great!

Hairdres... said...

They do not know what's at Ulta. The profits were "That Girl" (I think that's what it means. MAC pigment called in "white" in charge "Eyelights. Stila moonlight.

Some are brilliant sho, usually to be used on corners. But I do not see why he does not bear on the forehead if you want ....

Post a Comment