How Many Bottles Of Champagne For 100 People Fellow Bartenders I Need Your Suggestions For A Private Party?

Fellow Bartenders I need your suggestions for a private party? - how many bottles of champagne for 100 people

Hello everyone, I used to be a boy and a good idea of what I need, but I thought I would like you to ask.

A friend is haveing Engagement Party setting of a server (I told him to find a local at a restaurant and pay between 100-200 Dollar + tip to a concert 4 hours)

I am working on a list of alcohol for him.

there should About 40-70 people, but not everyone goes to the population is predominantly black (have different preferences drinking white drink) and is willing to spend about $ 500.00 on alcoholic beverages. It is already twice the champagne and beer. I just want to know what you are proposing,

Liqour, mixers, juices, Liqouers (spirits)
the number of copies, Thanks for any input.

We want to be able tolarge selection of drinks without a lot of waste (as there is no reason to buy a bottle of sweet vermouth)

0 comments:

Post a Comment