Valentine Devotions What Is The Best Way To Your Ex To Come Back?

What is the best way to your ex to come back? - valentine devotions

Me and this girl dated for 3 years on the Internet. I know what you think. Often they do not work. Well, me and your date a few times and were very devoted to each other. I want more than anything else.
Valentin Rose, he confessed to cheating on me. After 3 years of love and devotion, which means that for me. She calls her new boyfriend in his house, and rub you all in my face. It gives them still has feelings for me, however, and decides to take a "plan B" if things do not work with her boyfriend. Irritated, frustrated and confused, I hung up.
She moves to my report in one year because his grandparents are sick .. (it is to know) and will break with her boyfriend, then .. I want to ...

I could do, one of two things:
Option 1: Text of the frequency and maintain a friendship.
Benefits: You like me, and more often, they know I still love him.
Disadvantages: It is him and me. With that my love for them less often.

Option 2: Do not talk to him
Strengths: You will be missed, and tested his feelings for our relationship.
Disadvantages: You might think I'm on it ..

What should I do?

"If you can love something, take it. If he comes back he's yours forever. If not, then it was never his."

Please do not respond to this question when you get back from me do not agree with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment