Abdominal Pain Bloating After Eating Help Me Please I Have Many PVCs (heart Palps) And Chest/abdominal Pain After Eating, Any Ideas?

Help me please I have many PVCs (heart palps) and chest/abdominal pain after eating, any ideas? - abdominal pain bloating after eating

After lunch, I puffed up, belching a lot, a heart disease buttons that I am sure that this SVC, and I have a pain in the chest ... especially in the upper left quadrant, but sometimes in the back and my liver area. I have a history of SVT and had two ablation. My stools are very different from what it used to be light in color and of very different consistency. Every time you eat something I get this ... I am on Nexium for stomach ulcers ... could not all here? I am negative for H. pylori. Is it gallstones?

0 comments:

Post a Comment